Submission of applications
19.11 > 14.12.2022.
Announcement of results
3.03 > 26.05.2023
4.09 > 27.11 2023
The "Centre national de la danse x Cité internationale des arts" residency is for choreographers working and living outside of France. The objective of this residency is to promote the mobility of professionals and to enlarge their network.
For the choreographer, it is an opportunity to make their work known in France and to feed their research.
With this program, the Centre national de la danse and the Cité internationale des arts are committed to supporting the project of each laureate by allowing him/her to benefit from a privileged accompaniment and a three-month residency in Paris and Pantin
All the information and practical questions to read below
(thank you for consulting these elements before submitting your application).
The winner benefits from :
- A three-month artistic residency, either from March to May 2023 or from September to November 2023, at the Cité internationale des arts, in a studio/living space composed of a work space and a furnished living space (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, wifi Internet connection), located in the heart of Paris.
- Studio time/work space at the Centre national de la danse in Pantin, located northeast of Paris.
- A privileged artistic and professional accompaniment: access to the networks and documentary resources of both partners.
This program includes :
- International transportation to and from Paris, with VISA and travel insurance.
- A living allowance of € 1,000 per month.
- A production grant of € 1,500.
- A time of restitution whose format will be defined according to the project of the laureate.
Eligibility and selection criteria
To participate in the call for applications, the artist must
- Reside outside French territory.
- Be at least 25 years old on the application deadline (14.12.2022).
- Proof of professional artistic activity for three years.
- Have already developed one or more choreographic creation projects.