Studios in the CN D can be made available to professional dance companies holding a ‘licence d’entrepreneur du spectacle’ and working with at least one partner (public or private) and/or with one date scheduled for a performance.
Following the health crisis linked to the spread of the Coronavirus Covid-19, the CN D has changed the hosting arrangements for artists
– Reduction of the time slot dedicated to the use of studios (from 10:00 to 17:30).
– The maximum gauge per studio has been reduced to allow compliance with health safety instructions, it is displayed in each of them and has determined the allocation of studios to the different companies upon request.
Implementation of equipment and health precautions
– A reminder of the barrier gestures to be observed is displayed in the circulation areas.
– Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available in circulation areas.
– Studio doors must be kept in the open position.
– The studios are ventilated between each use.
– Increased frequency of cleaning of spaces.